Well, if being me means being stylish, I am happy to accept this Dutch award given by Lil' Miss Polkadot and Zo Happy.
So, now I have to share 5 things about myself. And guess what...they don't even have to be stylish! So let's go down the road of me you may not wish to go down. Bad habits and fears.
1. When crossing the street, you will often see me jumping on the sidewalk. I am afraid a car will hit my achilles. I guess that stupid horror movie Hostel has fed that fear. But really the fear is there ever since I was a kid. And it does not bother me, nobody ever seems to have noticed, so I keep jumping.
2. I have no patience. I wish I had. Can I wish for patience? But can I get it quick then please? Now would be a good time.
3. Nobody is allowed to touch my feet. It tickles. You can't even stare at them because that already tickles. For the rest I can stand tickling pretty good. Much much better than boyfriend. Guess I am a good tickler.
4. I can twist my tongue. Apparently that is genetic and not everybody can do it. Same as moving my head from left to right without moving the rest of my body. I know...never comes in handy, but I can do it!
5. I steel other peoples jokes, Like the one about patience? It comes from one of my impatient (now befriended) course members in my mandala class.
Now is the time to announce 5 people I hand the stylish blogger award to. And I am taking it across borders. Drum roll please.....
You! But, one condition. Share bad habits and fears only. If you are up to that, please comment below and the first 5 get the award. I will edit this blog post by linking you below. But...I will be checking upon your darker side. So be afraid...be very afraid. (Yes, number 6 would have been that I like to scare the sh*t out of people).
1. Jennifer McLean - Just Add Water Silly
2. Krosi en Sani