This pretty award was given to me by Lisette from LittleZ . Sweet!
There are a few rules to follow when receiving this award besides thanking the nice person who gave it to you and linking his/her blog. Now I have to post 7 facts about myself here. Boy oh boy. Here goes nothing.
1. Coffee and me. Love hate relationship. I always loved the smell of it, but I never liked the taste of it. Until I went to Italy. Rome. And boyfriend advised me to try a real cappuccino. That is when I embraced my enemy and never let go. I can't let go. It has me under control. I drink regular coffee now, black even. One cup in the morning, one at night after dinner. And if I skip one out of two...I get a terrible headache the next day. Took me ages to find that out. Where does the headache come from...
2. For years I am keeping a butterfly image with me. One day I wish to get it as a tattoo. Not soon though. I am waiting for the right moment to come..
3. I have no tattoos or piercings besides my ears. I used to have three rings in my right ear, but when I was 15 or so and in France on holiday my ear turned black and blue so I took them out and they never went back in. Not even sure I ever told boyfriend this now that I mention it.
4. I take a bath only once a week. On Sunday evening. And then to get in bed with clean sheets. Wow makes me feel like a princess.
5. I shower the other 6 days of the week. What did you think!?
6. Sometimes I think I have multiple personalities. They all blend in nicely.
During office hours I am a manager in Logistics for a worldwide trading company that is in the Fortune 500 private companies. Big shot huh!
At night and on weekends I either work on my 1,5 year old 'business' in teaching others to draw mandala's and help them to show what their subconsiousness is telling them in their drawings. I heal others through energy and I am clairvoyant. Can't help it, comes in the package.
In the itty bitty spare time left I am now trying out crafts. Oh and not to forget...I am trying to study creative therapy. But I must say that I haven't gotten around to that for a few months now. Not sure how come.
7. Boyfriend is a DJ and I am very VERY proud of him. People ask me how I hooked him up.. Trut me, I met him long before het got where he is now. And I plan to keep him in my life for many many more years than the 8 beautiful years we shared up to now.
I would like to give this award to the following 7 people now who's blogs I read randomly through my google reader.
365 days of Vee
Just add water silly